Friday, March 7, 2014

Who I am

Who I am. I am the girl who laughs when most people would ignore.

I am one who raises her hand in class then instantly regrets it. I am the explosion of energy that happens when something exciting happens to someone. I am the one who can't stop the tears when they are real. I am the one you screwed over.

I am the positive comments on your blogs. I am the one who loves you. I am the one who had an anxiety attack in bed last night, and the night before. I am the one who over thinks. I am the one who doesn't think. It's always one extreme or the other.

I am the one who is always listening to music. I am the one who couldn't control her laughter the other day. I am the one who will smile at you in the hallway. I am the one who can't breath when she is scared.

I am the ground you walk on.
I am the sky above your head.
I am words on a page.
I am a speck of dust.
I am the chain around your neck, steadily getting heavier.

 
I am not screwing around.






Sage


3 comments:

  1. I love this. I don't even know why but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am the one who will smile at you in the hallway." Out of the blue smiles always means the world to me. Really. Thanks for being you.
    "I am the ground you walk on.
    I am the sky above your head.
    I am words on a page.
    I am a speck of dust.
    I am the chain around your neck, steadily getting heavier."
    I like how you quoted The Cranberries in your latest post.

    ReplyDelete