Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thoughts

Guys, guys help I need your help I'm freaking out!

I have nothing to write about. I was reading DiMiTRi Snow's blog and that little bit of imagery at the beginning just killed me. Ouch dude, that hurt. 


I was like "well damn I can't be all cool like that and set up an awesome background like that cause I don't have any cool backgrounds... like that." 

Now I feel like I need to go walk around in the woods or something....................................................


You wanna know something that bugs the crap out of me? My mother was amazing at art, like she was incredible so creative and she just did some beautiful pieces. Anyway so she stopped drawing after collage, every now and again she will doodle and when I asked her why she just said it was personal. I didn't push her any farther. She was so good, it makes me sad that she stopped doing something she loved so much. It kinda scared me too.... I never ever want to do that.



Would get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now baby. -Marina


Gosh I'm so bad at dancing.

How to dance:

1.  Do what ever the hell you want as long as you are moving your body.
2. Stare and anyone who looks at you funny, and dance even more.
3. Enjoy. :)

I keep thinking of things to write then getting distracted and forgetting...

I got new shampoo today, maybe my hair will finally grow! Probably not. :(


I've decided I hate that random rainbow swirly thing that makes it impossible to do anything on a computer. I typed that whole thing with a double chin, now my neck hurts.


Do I post too much, I need a life I swear half the time I'm just roaming around everyones blogs.


Hey does anybody know a good joke? If you can make me laugh (and i will be honest if I do laugh) I'll do something I don't know what but something. So tell me a joke I hope who ever reads this reads enough of it to see this part and makes me laugh.

Should I post more poems, have I even posted any poems? Maybe like one, I think I will. Haha all I have are depressing poems, oh well.



Beautiful things: your face, collar bones, the human body, flowers, smiles, poems, nature, clouds, 3 o'clock in the morning, lips, tongues, crystals, music, bricks, tea.












I love you. I love you. I really really enjoy your face! 


Babe, please smile more it is like the cutest thing on this earth. Please laugh more darling. Love please tell me what is wrong, let me help you fix it or just let me distract you if I can't do anything else...


Hey boy I hope you are happy. I hope you are happy with me, I hope I help make your day just a little better. I love you. 



He probably won't read that, or at least he won't know that it's for him....

I am tired now I'm going to bed. Goodnight fellow writers sleep well, I love you all!









Sage


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three guys on the roof of a building.

    The first guy say "I am so drunk that I can fly." He jumps off and flies away.

    The second guy say "I am so drunk that I can fly." He jumps off and dies.

    The first guy flies back to the roof and the third guy says "Super Man you're a real jerk when you are drunk.

    I wish I was tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a funny but kinda sad joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, I wish you would email me. I really wish I could talk to someone right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun to read. You might have attention deficit.

    ReplyDelete