Monday, March 3, 2014

My thoughts.

Okay so I was just thinking:

I am never going to write ok anymore because that stupid squiggly red line drives me nuts!

I want to be with him 24/7 but that's weird. I want to drive down to his house at 2 o'clock in the morning and fall asleep in his bed instead of mine. But I can't do that, that would be weird. :(

I love this class I don't have to do anything that is why I'm blogging.

Goldfish are so darn yummy.

I write so much but I hardly post any of it cause I think you'll think it's shit.

Do I swear too much for you Molly Mormons? I don't even swear that much. Especially in public. I swear when I'm trying to get my point across.

I think I'm going through the most rebellious stage I'll ever go through and it's not even that bad. I went to church yesterday. I love my ward, and I love my young women they mean so much too me. They are so amazing, and I am the oldest one there so I feel partly responsible for them.

Why do humans have to bash on everything? We are so cynical. Gosh everyone just calm down for like 2 seconds!!!

People are kinda stupid sometimes.

I know you aren't supposed to be in beds with someone of the opposite gender but for real. I know my standards I won't do anything I know I shouldn't do. I just love being so comfortable with him.

Jack Johnson is cool, I like him music.

Does anyone else look for pictures in carpet or tile? I do.

I feel like adults judge teenagers way too much sometimes. We aren't all hoodlums.

My favorite blogs: Sincerely, Endymion Falling, Andie Writes too much, Charles Darnell, Alis Priddy, The Fail Safe, and Feathers on a Fish.

I want you to comment on this.Please! I'm desperate, kidding I'm not but you still should. Tell me if you think my writing is shit if that is what you think. 

It does kinda drive my crazy not knowing what people think. 

I WILL HOLD ON AND I WILL HOLD ON, HOOOLD. I WILL HOLD ON AND I WILL HOLD ON. Good song. Thistle and Weeds, Mumford and sons.

 I have dreams where really cool things happen... Then I wake up and I'm pissed cause they aren't real.

I want to do something worth while with my life. Can I please? Will you let me? I'm talking to myself of course because I hold myself back.

Let me be, I want to be free. Let me go... LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay well that is enough ranting. Sage out!



Sage

Wait opinions, should I keep my name (Canyouseeme)? 


10 comments:

  1. "I just love being so comfortable with him"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so awesome. I think my favorite line though was..."I know you aren't supposed to be in beds with someone of the opposite gender but for real. I know my standards I won't do anything I know I shouldn't do. I just love being so comfortable with him." Wonderful post.(: Yes keep your name (canyouseeme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have dreams where really cool things happen... Then I wake up and I'm pissed cause they aren't real."
    This happens to me allll the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love your points on falling asleep with a guy "I want to drive down to his house at 2 o'clock in the morning and fall asleep in his bed instead of mine. But I can't do that, that would be weird. :(" YES!
    And I love your random rants "I have dreams where really cool things happen... Then I wake up and I'm pissed cause they aren't real."
    Know whats real? This post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this with all your random thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I make this a regular thing then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't our blog. Do what YOU want. This is your time.

      Delete
    2. You are do right! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. We are the same person. The struggle is real. Am I a Molly? I just want him... not like that. What is happening? I LOVE THIS AND IT'S PERFECT. #newfavoriteperson

    ReplyDelete