Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I want it back.

I want my dreams back.

I want my creativity back.

I want back all the self confidence I lost when I went through all that shit.

Most days I ask myself what the hell am I doing with my life?

I want my adventure back, but high school is getting in the way.

Why do I care about my grades. People assigning me a letter because of how smart I appear to be, and that affects the rest of my life. That is utter bull shit.

I tried to argue about how I wasn't very smart with someone I care very much about the other day. And he totally disagreed with me. He told me I was smart, he told me that my creativity made me smart.

I can create stories, pictures, art, inventions, and poems in my head. In my little head.

What's in your head? In your head? Zombie? -The Cranberries

I want my creativity back. My creativity makes me who I am, it can make me brilliant, whether I can do complicated math or not.

So my goal for the end of the year is to become as brilliant as I can be.






Sage

1 comment:

  1. I have tried that same thing. They just wont say that I am stupid.

    ReplyDelete