Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thoughts: Being yourself.

Who are you when you are alone? Are you the same as you are around others?

I just realized that I agree with people too much. I was sitting in the car with my boyfriend and he was talking about something he didn't really like and I agreed with him even though I didn't really know what he was talking about. I hate that I do that.

You know what else? I hate that my mind goes blank around people I care about. I'm so scared of what the will think that I can't even talk. Then I freak out cause they probably think I'm really boring cause I don't talk. It is such a lose lose.

I million things run through my head almost every second of me day and I hardly say any of them.


I'm so sick of catering to everyone else. Even when I try super hard or don't try I can't be myself. Thats why I have to be okay with who I am cause in the end we are all we will ever have in this world. We are the ones who have to live with ourselves so why not try to always live like that?

Just some thoughts running through my head.


Sage

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY?!?!?!?!? has no one commented on this?
      I really like the depth of this.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, it's been a real ranting day. :P

    ReplyDelete