Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A letter

I'm a little lost and a little confused so if you could answer these questions that would be great.


Dear God,

First off thank you, I have lived a pretty good life and thats awesome. But right now I'm in kind of a rough situation. Can I cuss, just a little, when I'm mad? I did today.

Oh God please tell me, what can I say to my friend who talks of suicide almost everyday? Oh God how can I help him without allowing him to drag me down with him, cause I've been down there and I never want to go back.

Oh God please tell me how to know. If every religion is based of of faith how can I know which one is true. We do not believe in our religion because we have proof but because we have faith. Don't get me wrong God, I love this church but sometimes I wonder; if people in another religion have just as much faith or more than me in mine then what makes mine any different or any more true?

Dear God please tell me why people are so selfish, how someone can sit in there giant houses with more of everything than they could ever need and some people be dying of starvation on the streets. God why are we so selfish?

God please tell me why people do drugs, and alcohol, and cut and die. How can we let one person feel so alone and so hurt that they feel the best way to feel better is to kill themselves, slowly or quickly.

Oh God please tell me why we can't just love each other. I'm trying I am, but sometimes it's hard. Why is it that someone can be hated not for the way they act not for their personality but for whom they choose to love. God why?











Sage

2 comments:

  1. This was so honest, and so heartbreaking. But so real. I have some of these questions too. I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the same questions. Really honest and raw. My favorite line was "How can we let one person feel so alone and so hurt that they feel the best way to feel better is to kill themselves, slowly or quickly?" really good and also heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete