Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thoughts: Rant

Ok so it is 6:40 and I'm in my sweats drinking tea and reading blogs I have no life...

So ya here thoughts, coming form my strange head.


I like my tea not too strong, I think anyone who would try a cup of my tea would think it's way too watered down.


Nelson you pissed me off today. 

I really want to go to prom, ask me already!!!!!


I'm irritated with people right now. They are so petty, do you guys ever just turn the table around and think hmmmm I wonder if she feels like shit today? You probably don't you're so damn selfish. You took all my friends away from me then had the nerve to blame your emotional shitty problems on me. Really?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? Are you f-ing kidding me????? I hope you heard me say ass hole the other day cause I said it (I wasn't only talking about boys), you've never heard me swear before and I want you to hear me. I want you to understand, why can't you understand? Bitch. Sadly I can't say any of this too your face, you would most likely tell everyone I'm a bad kid, and probably tell your mom and sister and eventually everyone would know that I'm not as innocent as I seem.

I slept in my underwear last night, I don't normally but it was so hot in my room. I felt like I was melting.

They were the only friends I've ever had. We got in to trouble and when stuff got bad I got sent away. Lana Del Rey has some nice music.

I love driving around early in the morning, I kinda like going to bed at 12 and waking up at 5. It's like peace, no one is on the road. You are all alone, it's dark, and your tired but so awake.

I think my parents would kill me if they know I wrote like this. But you know what this is my outlet I'm 18 I can do whatever I want. Kinda.

Kiss me in the d-a-r-k dark tonight!

Right now I wish I was one of two places. With him at his house crying with him holding me or in a little cafe in Paris writing poetry and drinking tea. Tea check, boy nope, cafe nope, Paris nope....

Sorry for the rant but gosh I am upset.






Sage

5 comments:

  1. I know.

    I'm sorry.

    I hope you feel better. I feel better. And I wasn't even pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana Del Rey song is my favorite. And "tired but so awake". Holy.

    ReplyDelete