Monday, April 14, 2014

Thoughts

Funny thing about my addict post. I am allergic to both, I am allergic to cigarettes and I am allergic to  the artificial sweetener in most gum. But I chew it anyway. Again I am an addict.

Claire Wright- Chemistry. So so so good.

I am irritated that no one is posting or commenting anymore. It really is bothering me. Are we all just beyond uninspired?

Weird nightmares lately. They have been giving me anxiety attacks.

Should I post more pictures/gifs?

Food...

I have written so much in the last 24 hours but I have only posted a few things.

Why do I not use colored pencil 24/7 they are kind of amazing.

You know what bugs me? The fact that everyone is going to freak out. If my family or half of my friends read my blog they would hate me. They would be disappointed at my language. I guess that is the danger of swearing in such a Mormon community. I keep almost slipping up around family. And I don't swear a lot but I do swear.

The other day during lunch I was sitting with a bunch of ass holes and I was in a really bad mood so I started writing. I wrote about how pissed I was, I wrote the word shit and couldn't stop writing it. I lost control and started crying, hard. Nobody even looked at me. These people who I had been friends with for so long just stood there talking as I cried my eyes out right next to them. Until my best friend came in the school and sat by me trying to calm me down. I love having anxiety attacks at school.


Sage

2 comments:

  1. I get them at school too. your not alone. some days i even dont say a single word the whole day. today was one. like today during class everyone just said they dont want a blog for this week but in my head i kept thinking have you run out of things to bs on your blog? wow tourists as nelson would say. people like you and me could write for the rest of our lives. at least i hope i could and i cant speak for you. but i agree undeniably with this whole post. i with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading and writing posts like this, and I feel you with the swearing part.

    it's a bitch

    ReplyDelete