Thursday, February 27, 2014

Robots are just crappy emotionless shadows of people

Who knows though, maybe I'm just robot that was programed to think I'm human. Maybe my memories aren't real.

Do you ever think that maybe your life is just a elaborate prank, like The Trueman Show?

That is a good movie, go watch it. Why the hell are you reading this?

Anyway until it's proven to me that I am a robot, I'll continue to act like a person, I'll get over emotional. I'll eat lots of food. Sit around and wonder when I'll get  my life under control.

I'll glare and my ex boyfriend with him girlfriend and wish my boyfriend would hold me like that in public.

I'll stay up later than usual because I feel like it.



I'll write on this blog cause its fun and I don't care... I'll keep telling myself I don't care.




Sage


No comments:

Post a Comment